Creating the future of Lithuania
The European Union funds program of investment activities for 2014-2020
PROJECT: Implementation of an e-commerce model in JSC Son de Flor
The aim: Implementation of e-commerce models in JSC Son de Flor in order to increase the company's financial indicators and competitiveness.
Funded by European Regional Development Fund
Funded as part of the Union's response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Project executor: UAB Son de Flor
Project description: New e-shop - architecture / design / integration with business management system. Improvement of sondelfor.com trading platform by implementing self-service e-commerce management solution and integration with the business management system.
After installing the e-commerce model it will be possible to:
- Automate the transfer of customers' independent orders (purchases) in the self-service e-commerce channel to the business management system.
- Automate the management of customers' independent orders (purchases) in the self-service e-commerce store sondeflor.com - by automating the filling of the cargo shipment form.
- Automate the updating of inventory information in the self-service e-commerce system sondeflor.com
- Expected completion of the project - 01.01.2023
- Total budget is EUR 33 673.2
- Support received via program EUR 25 254.9