Creating the future of Lithuania
The European Union funds program of investment activities for 2014-2020
1 PROJECT: Implementation of an e-commerce model in JSC Son de Flor NR.: 13.1.1-LVPA-K-860-01-0448
The aim: Implementation of e-commerce models in JSC Son de Flor in order to increase the company's financial indicators and competitiveness.
Funded by European Regional Development Fund Funded as part of the Union's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Project executor: UAB Son de Flor
Project description: New e-shop - architecture / design / integration with business management system. Improvement of sondelfor.com trading platform by implementing self-service e-commerce management solution and integration with the business management system
After installing the e-commerce model it will be possible to:
- Automate the transfer of customers' independent orders (purchases) in the self-service e-commerce channel to the business management system.
- Automate the management of customers' independent orders (purchases) in the self-service e-commerce store sondeflor.com - by automating the filling of the cargo shipment form.
- Automate the updating of inventory information in the self-service e-commerce system sondeflor.com
- Expected completion of the project - 01.01.2023
- Total budget is EUR 33 673.2
- Support received via program EUR 25 254.9
2 PROJECT: JSC Son de Flor investments into more sustainable production NR.: 13.1.1-LVPA-K-310-01-0149
The aim: is sustainable, higher added value, production of competitive products by investing in new a business processes that stimulate circular economy. The company aims to improve its capabilities and importantly to digitize, and automate part of operations making them more efficient by purchasing a digital automatic material cutting machine and changing textiles cutting process.
JSC Son de Flor designs and produses high-quality outerwear. Most of the production is made from Lithuanian linen, this is how the company continues the old local traditions of linen and is proud to be able to to present to the world not only quality products, but also a part of history of Lithuanian textiles.
More information about the manufactured products can be found on sondelfor.com